NCLEX® -RN Prep
The National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX®) is a practice course to prepare nurses for the licensure and certification examination for becoming an RN.
This course is available for individuals preapring to sit for the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX®) for RN’s.
All Other Degrees
This course is only available for Nursing majors and those enrolled in a Nursing program.
Course Type: Licensure Exam Prep Course
Credits: 0 Semester Credits
Course Equivalence: Practice Exam
Length: 4 weeks + 1 Licensure Exam
Assessments: 1 NCLEX®-RN exam at a testing facility
About This Course
This course prepares individuals to sit for the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX® for RN’s.
After completing this course, you will be knowledgeable in the following areas:
- Circulatory system physiology and diseases.
- Respiratory system physiology and diseases
- Hematologic system diseases
- Endocrine system diseases
- Lymphatic system physiology
- Immune system physiology
- Renal system physiology
- Gastrointestinal system physiology and disease
- Muscular-skeletal system physiology and diseases
- Nervous system physiology and diseases
- Integumentary system physiology
- Reproductive system physiology
- Infectious diseases
- Mental health